I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES


Ok, here goes..going to try this one more time..
I wont be able to get it exact..but close...but then close only counts in hand grenades, horse shoes, halitosis, red lights and dancing..

Am i the only one that isn't into the desperate housewives...when i was married...(all 3 times) I Would have kicked someone's ass for calling me a housewife..i was not married to the house...chained to it sometime..but not married to it..and even thought i was married to 3 different men i never felt desperate...my first husband and father of my 2 sons snatched me out of high school and married me at 16, stayed for almost 8 years before i got tired of being called names and being put down all the time...my last day with him i said,"your right..i am stupid..because i have stayed here and put up with you for 7 years...but no more...your out of here..."...
paid for the divorce... went to work as a waitress and bartender as it was the only thing i could do as i had never worked before...and they made more money than office workers... I met my 2nd husband naturally in a bar, he fell in lust and I thought he was kinda strange..but ended up marring him the same time i tried my first hit of purple barrel acid...when i came down I was in reno, nev. married to a guy that i couldn't remember what he looked like and kept going up to strange guys asking them if i had married them last night...that marriage lasted a little longer than the acid trip...went to roswell, nm to be near my dad and got my divorce there(paid for it too) as he had been married 11 times before and he wasn't sure he had divorced all of them...my grounds for divorce were..the only thing we did in bed together was read and only thing we had in common was we both liked the cookie monster on sesame street...we only had sex twice..first time was ...well, we were married and figured how bad could it be...( I was 26 and he was 19 years older than me)well, it was pretty bad...still had on his sox, tshirt and boxers were around his ankles. second time was a shorter version of the first..and it was less than 2 minutes...
third time..well, he was the father of my beautiful redheaded daughter and don't want her reading on line about him...but needless to say....I'm here, he''s not...and i am still not desperate... so there in lies one of the many stories that make up jackiesue....

No comments: