I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, May 20, 2005

SLUTS


My best friend david oden goes golfing allllllll the time...i do not golf..i have humungous tits..that is a handicap that no golfer can overcome...you cannot swing a golf club around the girls... but he plays golf with several couples and one of the wives had tshirts made up for her girlfriends...it says:S.L.U.T.S. Which stands for southern ladies up to something...
i have been following soonerfan78 and blogdreamz(??) blogmaster tale and i think they have switched their meds...but i have laughed sooo hard..i peed myself...who is writing part3? I want a hand in this, but im not clever enough to do the pictures..I still havent figured out how to scan some pictures to show you all....and cant wait to do so ..so you can see my weird family and pets...i will put names on them so you wont get them confused...

No comments: