I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

THE GODDESS BLOG

Ok, this is what I think...I have read on several blogs where spouses are upset about what is being blogged, or like me...I know my son or daughter in law is going to read the blog where I call her names and be in deep shit for ever..so here's the deal and tell me what you think...this place this only blog the Goddess blog is where you can come and unload...say fuck till your brain explodes, talk about your husband, wife, kids in laws.. boyfriends, girlfriends, etc... this way no one can read your own blog and see what you have said..this is the safe blog...the place where you can come and unblog yourself...what do you think...???? just leave a comment of your flustrations and let 'er rip....

No comments: