I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

IM FUCKING DEPRESSED


I am not the kind of person that gets "depressed", my sense of humor is to acute..I find humor in absolutely the worse situations and enjoy that..but this past week two people I was very fond of have died and for some reason it has really gotten to me..one was to young to have died and the other to sweet to have died with no memories of the ones who loved her the most..I am thinking all I do is take up space yet, good people are dieing around me..Pisses me off..the goddess must have been taking a starbucks coffee break to let these two slip away...
So to keep from letting this state of depression go any farther I will resort to my favorite cure..I will go read an H. Allen Smith book...think I will read the chili cookoff book....that one always makes me laugh...when in doubt...read H. Allen Smith...cure all for all the blues...

No comments: