I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I'M MAD AS HELL, PART 2


Rocky had been riding quietly in Jackiesue's arms from Texas to the White house, but now he said "Mein fuhrer, I can walk"..."ok, ok,...take it easy...just be on the watch for those two furry dogs of Forest Gump''s and he has a cat too..".."Dogs and cats living together!Mass hysteria.!"..."Look, just keep an eye out for the animals and the secret service, cause if they find you here remember."you owe me money"..and "I stick my neck out for nobody"..."Ha, ha Jackiesue, your sooooo funny."..."what do you mean, I'm funny?..You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what''s funny about it? But I''m funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm hre to fuckin'' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How''m I funny?..How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!.."and Rocky replied "you talkin'to me?"..."Enough, enough...that's a fucking enough..., lets just find the doofus, kick his ass and get the fuck out of dodge"...
So the dynamic duo started down the long hall way of the biggest little whore house in Washington, DC..
"you know the only thing I really want out of this little trip is the truth..the truth about why we are in a war with a country that had nothing to do with 9-11, the truth about why the tax cut only was profitable for the top 1%of the country.The truth about why we are in a war with a country that did us no harm until we invaded them and the price of oil is still higher than a cats back, no offense Rocky. The truth about how his program of no child left behind has left all the kids behind.The truth about all the x-lobbiest that are now working either for the republican party or for him personaly...I just want the truth Rocky ..is that too much for me to ask?Can you answer me that?" "you want answers?" Rocky screamed..."I want the truth", Jackiesue screamed back."You can't handle the truth!"...screamed Rocky, so loud that they were overheard...breathing heavily they both listen as foot steps could be heard ..getting closer and closer....
to be continued..

No comments: