I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

MOVIE REVIEW


I watched The villiage...which was fucking unbelievable..if i had 2 days to come up with an ending i would never have come up with this one..soooo good...its a yafta..ya have to ...
then watched assault on 13 precinct and it was pretty good but ethan hawke is to skinny and homely for me..not cute...
i watched 30 minutes of punch drunk love and had to turn it off or I would have stabbed myself in the eye...this was a movie soooo sooooo soooo boring that I kept watching for another 10 minutes just to make sure..and the music was making me manic...I love adam sandler movies and I love adam sandlar..but this movie sucked so hard my tv almost caved in..along with my brain..bad movie..bad movie...
watched what about schmidt and liked it ok, but kind of a downer til the end...
saw godsend and was a good thing only paid $1 for it...if I had paid theater movie money for it I would have been really pissed...
Going to watch bend it like beckam and far and away heaven or heaven far away or something like that..has dennis quaid in it and the guy from 24 who has the sexiest voice...dennis quaid has made me horney ever since i saw the big easy...boy howdy...
going to watch the tony''s tonight...love award shows...not sure why but i do...
3 summers ago I found a 6 ft snake in the house and this morning i found a frog in the bathroom...i live in the city damnit not in the country and why are reptiles coming into the house..plus something is eating my plants...my tomato plant leaves are looking all scraggly...and the peppers are just a day away from being ripped out by its root...rats

No comments: