I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, June 13, 2005

THE VIEWING


Man, what a custom...stand about looking at a dead body...Not my idea of a good time..I didn't want to go but wanted to be there for my best friend and his family, so I went...There were so many people...I had no intentions of "viewing" but there she was smack dab in the middle of the room. I will have to say...she looked good...she looked dead..but for a dead person, she looked good..all pretty in pink..she was 74 and spent the last year not knowing who she was, or who anyone else was...Promise me...if I start to act like I''m loosing it....come kill me..dont want to live like that..Let me state that differently..sooner will be waiting for me to go off and will be on the first grayhound to take me out...I already told my son that I wanted a dnr and he would be the one to have to pull the plug on me if needed be...and to not let imacunt near me cause as much as she dislikes me, if I get a migraine she''ll be pulling the plug...

No comments: