I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, July 01, 2005

LAST DAY OF FREEDOM


This will probably be my last blog til maybe sunday and then wont hear from me til tuesday... Garage sale is tomorrow and my son, imacuntthedaughterinlaw and the granddaughters are supposed to go to Houston for the 4th..one of my republican right wing baptist cousins is having his annual 4th of july party...this will be my first...i try not to be around them anymore than i have to as they are always grouping up and praying for me...You dont know how hard it is to have a good time, laughing, making fun of forest gump, bitching about the asshole right wing surpreme court, the war in iraq which had nothing to do with 0-11 and then look up and see most of the people there holding hands in a cirle saying "please lord, save our sinning cousin jackiesue from damnation and the hot flames of hell..."...fucking party poopers..

PRESERVE ME FROM THE ENEMY WHO HAS SOMETHING TO GAIN, AND FROM THE FRIEND WHO HAS NOTHING TO LOSE...


plus you have to read dean koontz new book. called "velocity"...man is it ever good......good..goodd...about a guy who is mr joe normal and then he finds a note on his windshield that says if you dont take this note to the police i will kill a lovely female school teacher and if you do go to the police i will kill an old lady that does charity work...and the book is on...man is it good, it just keeps getting better and better...freaking me out...well, have a happy 4th of july cause im out of here for a few days...

No comments: