I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, July 01, 2005

OK, SO I LIED..IM BACK....


My 16 year old granddaughter Jamie came over and helped me put out everything for the garage sale..thought I was going to die from the heat...and right in the middle of it a Texas cold front came whippping thru...wind, dark clouds the smell of rain...lasted maybe 45 minutes and then that was it...our cold front...never did rain...
the stupid dogs got out of the yard again and were gone for 1 1/2 days...came dragging their asses home this afternoon...stupid fucking dogs...
I am going to my girlfriends house as she has a scanner and Iam going to put some pictures in my blog..want everyone to see my 2 grandaughters...jenny and jamie both have their grandma''s boobs, except their's dont come to their knees..I look at them and think damn..they are soo pretty..smart..and funny..what more could you ask for...although jenny's dad and I did make jokes about her when she graduated..that we were expecting her to do the perp walk before she did the graduation walk...but she turned herself around and is doing sooo good..works and goes to school...jamie is still looking for a summer job..but hard to get one in small town when your 16... plus she is a tad like her grandma and wont hesitate to tell someone to get fucked if the mood calls for it..My son said it all started when i taught them to spit when they were toddlers..they once asked me why they did not have a grandpa and i said granma didnt like grandpa's all the did was scratch their ass, spit and smoke cigerettes... and did they want some old man around like that...? they agreed that would be no fun...nicole was about 6 and said "who wants a stinky old butt scratching man around..probably dont shave either."..smart girls..well, folks....going to read some blogs, go home take off all my clothes and sit in front of the a/c...see you either sat evening...or sunday....happy 4th of july...ya'll

No comments: