I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

PLANNING OF THE ATTACK OF THE BLOGGERS...


Ok, here's the idea..me, sooner, babs. blooddrmz, rt, rubyrocks, liberallikejesus, obliqueone, gooner, and anyone who wants to join.will stage a bloggers walk to crawford to confront forest gump...we will carry signs that display our displeasure,ask questions, make statements..make up your own signs. then we will march to crawford and call forest out to the gate and find out the answers to our questions..rocky is staying home to try and keep the dogs from chewing thru the fence, and record my soaps..what do you think? use this spot to let me know what you want on your signs..i know rubyrocks wants to ask about the enviroment, i want to know why he lied about the womd and the war in iraq. I will supply his answers..cause i now all his fucking lame ass reasons and lies...whatcha think? let me know..if not Im just going finish off my trek to crawford the best way i can with the 100 best movie lines...kay?

No comments: