I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, August 15, 2005

DEJAVU ALL FUCKING OVER AGAIN


I was sitting here staring at the computer trying to figure out why I am in such a pissy mood...cause believe it or not..Im a happy good natured fat lady...and usually take things in stride, even the assholes out in Crawford...but I am in a pissy mood..and why I ask myself...why am I in a pissy mood...and then fuck, I remembered...the cowboys lost saturday night...it was just like last season...except different players...different qb...but still an old fart for a qb...I was so pissed saturday that it went all the way into sunday and here it is monday and Im still pissed..fuck me I'll never smile again..them cowboys had 12.......fucking pentalties....kiss my ass..the offense sucked...good thing they werent playing indoors cause they would have sucked all the air out of the stadium...romo actually looked like he might be able to play qb...but not sure about that..just waiting for the redshirted freshman at texas tech...henson...i think is his name...hopefully we can keep it together till he graduates and we can draft him...you hear that jerry asshole jones???
what really pisses me off is I had such good expetations...I even went to the store and bought a 12 pack of old mill na beer... and no tomato juice..was going to sit back and drink my pussy beer and enjoy the cowboys..what a waste of $6...could have bought a 6-pk of dublin dr.pepper and been better off...fuck..piss...shit...football...it kills me every year...but as pissed as I get...I still love them sonsabitches...they may be some no playing football players, but their my no playing football players...going to go home and make obscene phone calls to the West Rest Home...make some old farts day....

No comments: