I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

ITS OFFICIAL...I'M GOING TO HELL


I know this because i was in the grocery store yesterday and I was talking to a person i was acquainted with. I would say friend, but that would be stretching it a bit..some one I know, and she was with her sister is to be polite, is not the sharpest knife in the drawer..We were discussing this and that, nothing in particular and all of a sudden her sister took both of her hands and placed them on my arm and gripped them like a vise...and shouted at me:"have you found Jesus?"...startled me, but being quick on my feet as I am known to be, I replied:"Oh, my God!!!Is he missing? I didn't know he was missing, when was the last time he was seen? Was he alone or with those friends of his? I bet they would know where he is..Do I need to call in the Texas Rangers to help find him..man, this is terrible.Jesus is lost..holy shit..!!"..........
long pause..look of extreme panic on the woman's face and then she exploded..right there in the store..started calling me a devil worshiper, spawn of satan and she was sputtering and spitting and I actually thought she was having some sort of fit...finally she screamed at me at the top of her lungs"you are just going straight to hell>"..and grabbed her sister and hauled her out of the store..I missed most of what she was saying cause I was laughing so hard....I had tears in my eyes...one of the girls that worked there walked up and said"you should be ashamed of you'r self.." and cracked up laughing...oh goddess, it is so much fun being me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to be able to find you and everyone else who sneaked away from blogville mental instutition still blogging on. I rarely comment, but, I always read. So, I hope you don't mind, I followed instructions, and ta-da there ya'll are. Glad to be reading your blog once again. I could always count on ya'll for the smiles that so rarely cross my face these days. You never dissapoint.
Queenofcrazy

Matthew Bamberg said...

i like the format of your blog, yellow text especially on the black background. Check my blog, especially my letter to Rush, Sean and friends.

Cassandra said...

See you in hell Jackiesue!!! Love the pics Sooner added!!!
I still love that line "is he missing?" Can't wait to use that someday!

Nit Wit said...

Hey I got to come home and read all your blogs. I love the way you take care of the the Jesus Freaks. I have always said that being born again can often be defined as a mental breakdown. Glad to see your getting a computer at home. Now you can start saying what you want to without people watching over your sholder. :)

laura capello said...

As long as "hell" doesn't have people like THAT there, then that's fine by me.

Rock on Granny!