I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

NAZI POPE


I see where the nazi pope has declared that men with "deep sexual" homosexual tendencies should not be allowed to become priests...fuck me till I say "bless me father for I have sinned"...if they had spent as much time talking over and discussing the "deep seated" pediphile tendencies for the priests already in action..and stop covering up said actions and shipping them off to some out of the way Latin American country to continue their little tendencies, they wouldnt even have to bother worrring about the homosexuals in the priesthood..i would feel a lot safer with a child getting "blessed" by a homosexual than one of the pediphile's they have stashed away...the catholic church is becomming so out of touch with the main stream of cathollics..im surprised there are any left...and the cases of aids and sexual deseases that are being transmitted everyday to greater and greater numbers just because the church doesnt want them to use birth control...I could go on and on about this subject but when I get thru my ass hurts and my jaw aches from clenching my teeth...bah humbug..

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Yeah, what's the deal...have no Catholic priest molested little girls? Why is it all so focused on the homosexuals?

Remember Jackiesue- every sperm is sacred.....I can't keep a straight face while typing that!