I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

BUSH BULLSHIT


its hard to type this as im banging my head on the computer desk while im typing it...fuck ..me....til...i ....actually....believe..this...shit...
judas priest...there were three articles in dallas am paper that just nearly drove me over the fucking edge..and im a border line whacko as it is and dont need much assistance in this...so..first...the asshole journalist that printed the name of the cia agent says he is confident that bush knows who leaked the name...well..doh mother fuckers....of course he knows...jackass..and they are asking ole forest to fess up and tell us who it is..yeah, like that is ever going to happen...this administration is number one in covering their asses...soo while im steaming about this bit of news..what do i see right over it...?....?....? bush says he belives delay is innocent...well whoptie fuck...of course he belives he's innocent...and he also believed his advisors when they said there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq...the third article i read that almost drove me over the edge, up the wall and out of my gourd...bush is finally admitting that he went to war with iraq based on false information...doh, no shit sherlock...i have it on your info that he also belives in the easter bunny, the tooth fairy and santa the fucking claus..plus he really thinks he won the election.fair and square..kill me now...
fuck me til i believe it too....

No comments: