I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

AHHHHH HA.... I KNEW IT...I JUST FUCKING KNEW IT


The article in the DAMN NEWS is soooo small, you could almost miss it...next to the presidents sale of misc. furniture....little ole t-tiny article...but with the most important news that has been printed in a while...and I was looking for it...not this one exactly but one like it ..and I knew that it was coming...I have been trolling the paper looking for it or one like it...them fuckers..then sonsabitching motherfuckers....sneaky bastids..thought I wouldn't catch it and would not catch them in the act..but nooooo, not ole Jackiesue...I was looking and a waiting...caught them fuckers red handed...and here it is...
WITH ALITO ON BENCH, TIED CASE GETS A SECOND LOOK.
THE SUPREME COURT SAID FRIDAY THAT IT WILL AGAIN HEAR ARGUMENTS IN THE FREE-SPEECH CASE OF A WHISTLE-BLOWER, APPARENTLY SO THT THE NEW JUSTICE CAN BREAK A TIE. THE APPEAL WAS AMONG ABOUT 20 THAT WERE HEARD, BUT NOT RESOLVED, BEFORE JUSTICE SANDRA DAY O'CONNOR RETIRED LATE LAST MONTH AND WAS REPLACED BY JUSTICE SAMUEL ALITO. THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION WANTS THE COURT TO USE THE CASE TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR GOVERMENT WHISTLE-BLOWERS TO WIN LAWSUITS RETALIATION.

Ha..Motherfuckers....I knew it was just a matter of time...before they started swinging the Supreme Court to the dark side..and this is just the beginning...there is roe vs wade coming again..you watch and see..fuckity, fuck fuck fuck...It is the beginning of the end as we know it...the sound you hear is the door being slammed on individual freedoms...
fuckme till I'm a swing vote.

2 comments:

Nit Wit said...

Yea, their doing everything they can to take the world back to the dark ages where religion and dispots ruled, and you had no voice in what happened.
Of course you were to busy just trying to survive to notice.
A lot like now.

Scottish Toodler said...

Okay, I am sorry, but I didn't understand this post. What is harder to do? What is the case? Who is getting boned?