I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

AMERICAN OLYMPIANS


Like I have said before...I think weird thoughts...but some thing that struck me as a good thing while watching the American kids in the Olympics....Is is just me..or have the rest of you noticed that the Americans all have these great teeth?....I mean when they smile they flash the brightest whitest teeth....big ole Colgate smiles..I think their Dentist's should be running tv commercials....Gold medal for Dental work....ahhh..only in America....

2 comments:

Nit Wit said...

I thought it was just me till The Boss asked me what was wrong with someones teath on the first night. It looked like he, (I can't remember who) was wearing a clear plastic mouthpiece.
Now whenever they show an American team member I can't tell you how they look, but I sure noticed the choppers.
I'm sure there will be an add campagn about it soon.
"The teeth you saw fly out of that American Hocky players mouth were whitened by Colgate Super Atomic Whitener!"
Funny, you have a 60 year old grandma going 80 miles an hour down an Ice tunnel and a figure skater is over the hill at 25. Well, not funny for Michell I would guess.

Linda said...

You can always tell who's who by how white their teeth are because the best white smiles are done with veneers that cost a hell of a lot more money that I make in a year. Me, my teeth are in sad shape because I have no insurance or money to keep them nice. What's wrong with this picture????