I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

STOW THIS ONE IN THE "NO SHIT, SHERLOCK".FILE

BUSH POLLUTION PROGRAMS NOT WORKING, REPORT FINDS...
(Duh,motherfuckers)The Bush administration's voluntary(yeah, that always works with a bunch of greedy fuckers...the honor system)programs to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by industry have yet to deliver promised results, accoding to a report issued Thursday by the Government Accountability Office.(all of you who are stunned and amazed by this report, hold up your hand......ok, you..you...and you...back on your meds..I keep telling you, it's 2 evry 4 hours, not 4 every 2 hours)
The 51-page report, which was requested by Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and John Kerry, D-Mass., highlights shortcomings in two projects aimed at encouraging the private sector to cut emissions linked to global warming. The Environmental Protection Agency sponsors "Climate Leaders," while the Energy Department oversees "Climate Vision."...which in Washington politics speak means, 'watch the pea, I'm moving the cards around..keep your eye on the pea. Now where is the pea....??? oops, wrong...we win you lose...'
Both encourage polluters to cut their greenhouse gas releases, but in each case, according to the study, the administration has failed to ensure that participating companies set firm reduction targets or meet their stated goals.
NO? REALLY? OH, MY STARS, WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT.
Jeeeeeeez Louise.... fuckme till smoke comes out my ass...
As my sweet dearly departed mother would say:"I don't know if I should shit or go blind."...........
These fuckers have always been forced to do anything to reduce polution and their greenhouse gas realeases...Put guns to their heads, hold their kids for ransom and threaten to take away their tax breaks and they still won't do it..so what does forest gump do? "Ok, folks we're going to put you on the honor system...you have to promise me and no crossing your fingers now..huh huh...promise me you will cut back and reduce polution.OK? You promised now..so I will check back with you in a year or two, and you 'good ole boys' show me what you can do...Oh, and don't forget ya'll are expected at the Ranch for bbq and a benefit to raise money for the Republican Party...so bring your wallets..heee heee."
Shit like this can ruin your Satuday's...fuckity fuck fuck fuck..!!

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

oh, the Republican honor system? That will work like unleaded fuel in a diesel engine.

Nit Wit said...

The thing to remember is, if you ever saw the Matrix... There is no spoon. or Pea in this case.
Don't know if I want to witness the smoke, but where there's smoke there's fire.
Just think, the Gump has faith based charity to take the place of government aid to the poor and needy.
Also there are no homeless people, just drunks and drug addicts.
Keep typing and pass the water, my scale may come out of hiding.

Scottish Toodler said...

Ah crap, I didn't know I was on medication and here I've been taking it wrong doses!!! If I adjust, will Bush go away???