I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

.......TRUTH,JUSTICE AND THE ER...UM...UH...ALL THAT OTHER STUFF.......










Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!!!! Because forest gump has fucked up our good name with the rest of the world...one of the largest American Icon's, Superman had 'Truth, justice and the American Way 'written out of the Superman Returns movie...cause no one respects 'the American way' anymore..or Americans...thanks to forestdickheadgump..They had Perry White say 'Truth, justice and all that stuff.'..Well fuckme til I wear tights...
and if Jesus died for our sins on the cross..what happened to all those people that died before him? were they in hell?..did they go from hell to heaven? is that fair...? ok, just a thought I had ...

FIVE THINGS

Five things in my closet:
1.2 boxes titled 'granma's heart'..full of every thing the granddaughters made, colored, scribbled on. every card they ever sent, things from the kids, all their cards. picutures, things from friends, relatives...you know 'heart stuff'...
2.boxes full of Stuff on cowboys, my daddy's sports magazines from 70's or so.
3. my dirty
laundry
4.box of ugly purses, shoes
5.my collection of tshirts.

5 thin
gs in my refrigerator:
1.left over home made chinese food
2.left
over red beans/rice/chicken
3.indian basket full of fruit
4.gallon jug of ice tea(no sugar)
5.indian basket full of onions, jalopenas, tomatoes, avacado's and garlic


5 things in my car:(truck)
1.picture of jenny/jamie on dashboard
2.camer
a
3.bottle opener for my Dublin Dr. Pepper
4.key chains that jamie gave me, hanging from mirror(about12 of them)
5.sunglasses, reading glasses


5 thin
gs in my purse or wallet:
1.in my wallet is my voting card, drivers liscense, my bandido's and oth
er biker card,library card, check book, debit card,picture of mojo.
2.address book
3.note pad/pen
4.my cou
pon book
5.my little pouch full of texas quarters for when I meet little kids that need something to make them smile.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH PEE WEE'S BACK..PEE WEE'S BACK..He was on Letterman tonight touting his show being on tv again..plus they are making a Pee Wee's Play House Movie...where it is all outside of the playhouse..all those 'things' out in the world..cool..can't wait...he is so strange...not so much weird...just strange...I think he think's he's 8 years old...and maybe he is..
Well, I don't know about you folks, but my skipping down the 60's plumb wor
e me out...someone said they couldn't wait for me to do the rest of it...uh...that's all folks...no mas..I don't think I could do the 70's..way too many bad memories and events happened in the 70's..and it was hard enough going through it..without reliving it...don't mind doing the funny shit..but the rest..well, lets leave all the skeletons and dead bodies rest in peace..
Think it is time for me to maybe do some posts on my favorite tv shows and movies from the 50's and 60's...The Thing, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Twilight Zone,Wanted Dead or Alive...
how about that?????...

13 comments:

Nit Wit said...

Gee, we don't even have to present ID to vote. Of course if your name isn't on the list you get a provisional ballot that will just be thrown away if the last couple of elections are any indication.
I'm gonna miss the yearly rundowns but it's your blog.
Funny the two movies you mentioned are two of my favorites that I have on DVD and watch a lot. The thing was James Arness' best roll. I also love, Them! and the Creature From The Black Lagoon movies. Have them on DVD too.
Didn't watch much TV though.

Nit Wit said...

Oh, by the way, How can they censor Superman. That's unamerican.

Granny said...

The t.v. shows sound like fun.

jafabrit said...

I loved watching the american show "The Invaders". I also loved the Twilight Zone. It is kind of neat to recognize that some of the episodes or characters are based on rod serling's time at Antioch college in Yellow Springs (where I live now).

Unknown said...

I still watch reruns of Twighlight Zone.

So it is the almighty dollar at the box office. I heard about this the week Superman came out and I think I mentioned it on my blog. Anyway, it is a sign of the times. If Superman looks too American an awful lot of Europeans will pass on it. Yes, Thanks to Bushwacker.

I changed my template. Hopefully you can see it better.

BriteYellowGun said...

I'm feeling sad. I could use some quarters to cheer me up!

Pat & Reg said...

I love Pee Wee. He and my mother were born on the exact same day. They're soulmates!

Foto Man said...

i love wanted dead or alive w/ steve .

john said...

Cool blog. My kind of page ..groovy , Bush bashing , cool and crazy . May I link you sistah ?

Big Pissy said...

I'd love it if you did posts on shows from the 50s and 60s! cool!

What's a Dublin Dr. Pepper?

Anonymous said...

To answer the very last question on this post....write about whatever makes ya happy Jackie - enjoy your stories so much :)

I always keep in mind to write for myself, no matter what....that way, you will never feel pressured to perform, etc...just write and by the way, you writing flows and makes one think..you should write a book! :)

Anonymous said...

Everyone has a story Jackie Sue... some stranger than others... You're such a brave woman for telling all that you have. If everyone had enough balls to express it like you do... you would find your story not so strange.

We all go down one path or another...its all what we do with our lives now that count..

I think you're doing an awesome job! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »