I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, April 02, 2007

.......SKIP A ROPE.......

Henson Cargill who in 1968 sang "Skip A Rope," died on March 24th at the age of 66...dang..For some strange reason...I liked that song..and in 1968 I was pretty out of it on acid and Skip A Rope was a country song, so don't know how I managed to listen to it as my radio only did rock and roll...but listen to it I did...Not exactly Milton, but for some reason it struck a cord with me...byby Henson..

The ashes of astronaut Gordon Cooper and actor James Doohan, who played Star Trek's Scotty, are on a rocket set to launch April 28th from New Mexico's planned spacesport...Looks like Scotty will be beamed up...

these 3 little tidbits of info sort of link together...

"In beloved Iraq, blood is being shed among brothers in the shadow of an illegitimate foreign occupation, and ugly sectarianism threatens civil war."...King Abdullah of Saudia Arbia, taking an unprecedented shot at the war policy of the United States, his nation's close ally...
(Guess that means no photo op's of the King and Forest Gump tip toeing through the bluebonnets this spring...hmmm...looks like all that asskissing Forest did was a big failure...
His buddy just did to him what he has been doing to us...)

"If we cannot muster the resolve to defeat this evil in Iraq, America will have lost its moral purpose in the world and we will endanger our citizens. If we leave Iraq before the job is done, the enemy will follow us here."..President George W.Bush..
(let me see if I got this right...when we fought the 'engagement'in Korea, they said if we left we would be fighing them in the streets of America...Then we fought in VietNam and they said if we didn't stay and finish that war, we would be fighting the communist in the streets of America...and now fuckface says if we don't finish the war in Iraq they will follow us here."....WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT...no one is buying that anymore..you know you're really really wrong when your own party says your wrong and then your asskissing buddies in Saudia Arbia and now saying it's wrong..but what does ole George say?.....keep on keeping on...fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

"Calm down with the threats. There's a new Congress in town."...House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, telling President Bush to chill....

Sic'em...but please ..do somthing besides talk smack...action...we need some action...

I had to put the moderator thingy back on again..the troll came back...I hate to use it as it's a pain in the ass, but then so is the troll
and it's the lesser of two evils...

8 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

Never heard of Skip A Rope...is the next line "Use a shotgun instead"?

How cool is that about Scotty. Very fitting.

Oh bugger and it was only last night that I noticed it missing. Pity we couldn't have a punch button, so when the troll sent his trifling comments a big fist would leap out of his monitor and thump him in the snout.

At this stage...I'm FIRST...I'm FIRSSSST!! Bitches. Ha.

apositivepessimist said...

oh dear I just remembered you have to "allow" my comment.

oh I am cracking up over here. whose a bloody wanker. arhaaha.

Nit Wit said...

I kind of remember that song.
The thing about King Abdullah is that there is a movement in his country by the Moslem hardliners to rewrite the constitution to turn the country into a religious monarchy and guess who will be the monarch with absolute powers. The regular people are already kept down by the religious police who have more power than the civil police.

That is the Neocon way. Never admit to any mistake or failure and keep the people scared.

Me said...

I LOVE it that Speaker Pelosi just downright bitch-slapped Dubya. In public, too! That must have pissed him off to no end. Bwahahahahahahaha

yellowdoggranny said...

apos:yup..your first...If I remember I will post the lyrics to skip a rope...it's a gudun'...
trolls...judas priest..what an asshole...he's so pathetic he doesn't even know just how sad and creepy he is..
Nitwit:yeah, sometimes I think the only way we are going to be rid of the hard liners in the middle east..is to bomb them into the stone age...the more crap that comes down from there..the more right I think I am...
Hill:I do love our Nancy...she takes no caca...but dishes it out...

Rowan Dawn said...

Scotty's dead? Huh, I did not know that. I wonder what they will do with "kirk's" ashes when he finally croaks?

That was mean, wasn't it?

yellowdoggranny said...

lavender: yup...Scotty croaked...and knowing william shatner, he'll want his ashes bronzed and shot into space....
nah, wasn't mean...truthful...ha

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I'm glad they're doing that for Scotty. I think he's smiling down from that big transporter room on high!
Yeah, I had to put the moderator back on too. It was indeed the lesser of two weevils.