I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

.......ASK THE GODDESS.......




Thor's backside... There I was, blissfully fishing. Enjoying the sunshine, having a brew or two and bam..back to this arm pit of the universe, just to answer questions..Can't you humans figure things out for yourself?..sigh*


If I am going to keep coming back for question/answer time, the least you humans should do is clean up your planet..think green..now ...ask your questions..Oh, yeah..blessings on you..yadda yadda...your kids, yadda yadda, and Goddess be with you..


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the winning California lottery numbers?

Sling said...

Everytime I think that educated people should easily grasp the fundamental clarity that defines common sense,Little Georgie opens his mouth...
Should I be worried?

Rainwolf said...

Are they ever going to find Scotty's ashes?

Allan said...

Dear Goddess:
Was it worth paying the extra 60 bucks to have my Passport 'expedited'?
Yours,
AC

Cyberoutlaw said...

What should I get my mother for Mother's Day?

Nit Wit said...

Why do you bother answering questions from nitwits?

the rube said...

who has committed more atrocities in the name of religion; muslims or christians?