I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

DALLAS COWBOYS 38-FUCKING EAGLES 17










Ha! Haahahahahahahahahhahahahh!!!!


I am sooo happy I could just shit...I hate the Eagles..I hate their fans,their coach and his crackhead sons.. I hate their skanky cheerleaders,and their old liberty bell too..
This is strong for me..as I don't like to use the word 'hate'...but when it comes to the fucking eagles...there is no other word that comes near to what I feel about them...
If the Goddess decided to take me to Valhalla today...I would go with a big ass smile on my face...Yupper...I am one happy old lady...Life is good...the only way the game could have been any better is if we had scored more points..and they had not scored at all...yeah, a shut out would have been wonderful..I also like the fact that the fans deserted their 'team' and by the end of the game there wasn't but about 1,000 people left in the stadium..and ole T.O. was talking shit to all of them...He may be an asshole, but as long as he catches the ball and scores touchdowns..he's the best asshole I know.
Ye fucking haw!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for the season to be over after watching the 49ers.

Mouthy Girl said...

Dying laughing here, Jac. I asked Richie last night what happened because I'd gone to bed before the end of the game and left for work too early in the morning to check anything.

Like you, I LOATHE the Eagles. They are lower than Bush in my eyes. Their fans are fucktards. One of the tried to maim my Mom when she and my Dad went to a Giants-Eagles game in PHILLI!!! My poor Dad had to defend my Mom and his Giants' honor! He prevailed. No shock there.

Andy had better take some time to take a look at his kids. They had DRUGS, PARAPHRENALIA, GUNS, AND AMMO in his house. Now tell me he had no idea. What the fuck? That's just playing fucking dumb. I don't care that he took off time during the summer to deal with his boys. I'd like to see some hard time for his asshole kids who think it's "cool" to drive to the most dangerous areas of Philli and sell drugs...ya know, as they said, for shits and giggles. Someone should have shot THEM.

*stepping down from my soapbox*

Anne Johnson said...

Grannie, I'm an Iggles fan, not a fucktard I hope, but it is good advice not to cross the Pennsylvania line wearing any Dallas or NY Giants attire.

I have a friend who is Tony Dorsett's cousin, so you know he is a huge @#$#@$ (can't bring myself to write the team name) fan. When he goes to see the @#$@#$ play the Iggles, he wears neutral colors. He's not sure his health plan covers being beaten up at an Iggles game.

Yes, Philly has more pissed off people per square mile than anywhere else in the world. But 90 percent of them voted against Rick Santorum, so you've gotta take the bad with the good, yo.

Anonymous said...

So, you will pause before using the word "hate" but do not hesitate to use the word "fuck", that's the problem with Democrats; they get so caught up screaming their heads off like three year old spoiled children that they never grow up to see the big picture!

The Democratic social agenda will never solve societies problems. True personal and financial freedom and the entrepreneurial spirit that America was founded on will!!

yellowdoggranny said...

jan:ya, the 49er's aren't doing to hot this year...
buddhagirl..yup agree..eagles and bush suck the big one...and andy needs to get his priorities straight...
annie:sigh*..you my only eagle fan friend..
dear anonymous..well at least this democrat isn't afraid to put my name on my beliefs...you hide behind anonymous and spew bullshit..that no one but you and george w bush is buying anymore..grow some balls sweety..