I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 11, 2010

T.G.I.F. AND HOPEFULLY NO MORE RAIN


We have had a ton of rain..well, what we got was 7-8 inches. In less than 24 hours. Plus there is supposed to be more coming..sigh* We get a month's worth of rain in a day. Texas...gotta love it.
Did you ever wonder why women have problems with depth perception? It's because all our lives men have been telling us...this(photo to left) is 7 inches.





































































































































































13 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Looks like 7 inches to me.... maybe even 8....

I'm going to be laughing at the "Welcome to Fingringhoe" one all day today. :)

Oh.. I gots to send you an email..

Charlene said...

......then there's that whole problem of online inches where the guy says 9" and it's really 3".

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Way to make your own Stumble, YDG! And that Republican Jesus is one scary guy!

Nit Wit said...

Yea the Tea Party has always been scary when you can stop laughing at them.
If there are ever really concentration camps in the U.S. again then they will have tea bags hanging on the wire.

sageweb said...

THe Bush brain one is spot on!

TheWayfarer said...

sageweb said it...
I don't think that dumbass had a brain, just a conduit straight from hell.

Blueberry said...

Bush finally gets "Karl Rove" a physical exam...

yellowdoggranny said...

intense:that one cracked me up to..
charlene:never belive anything on line..ha
debra:im thinking about making my own captions..ha creepy isn't he?
nitty:teabaggers suck..and you have babies...
sage:seems sad we're still picking on him..but then we can so i say go for it.
ted:yeah, me neither.
blue:hahahaha

texlahoma said...

I find the Islamic understanding Institute very titillating.

billy pilgrim said...

there sure are a lot of active platforms.

Pom said...

I applaud you for this fantastic collection. :o)

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Andy Capp in years! LOL!

Anne Johnson said...

Republican Jesus! He's Jesus' General! Have you ever seen that blog, Granny? It's hysterical!

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com