I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, February 27, 2012

AND THE OSCAR GOES TO..Monday

I'm going to try and make an apt.today to see about getting sedated to take the jockstrap test again. plus I need some of my meds changed. Plus I want to run the suggestions that you guys had about the masks and the amount of air being blown in my face.There has got to be a better way. I went to my granddaughters baby shower and she made out like a second story man. Holy shit..she got so much stuff. A video baby monitor, 2 car seats, a stroller, rocking chair and foot stool, a snuggle or something, all sorts of clothes, diaper bags, baby books, etc. At one point they brought out this huge box and some one said I wander what's in it and I said' a nanny'...It was a great baby shower, and they didn't play any stupid games either. But felt bad all day with ear ache, and was supposed to go to the Chili Cook Off at Wolf's but I passed..they even had a t-shirt for me to wear..it said 'step aside Barbie' in rhinestones on it..But the wind was blowing and I didn't think that would do my ear ache any good..so I stayed home and read and watched tv. Then I watched the Oscars, the Walking Dead and Rattlesnake Roundup about my snake handler friends. I'll let you all know what Dr. Cujo has to say..have a great Monday..just remember..it's just a day.











































12 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

You're move Dummy. Love it.

Nan said...

Good ones, as always.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

;0) Lotsa CHUCKLES! Feel better soon. (((hugs)))Pat

Anonymous said...

Since I don't like babies much unless they were created in my own uterus, baby showers irritate the shit out of me, however, the games are the best part girl!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Hang in there, ole girl

Debra She Who Seeks said...

All the Santorum ones made me laugh out loud! What a dickwad that guy is. Oh, sorry. Wrong orifice.

Grandma K said...

Loved them all, as usual.

Reading the paper today - Santorum, et al, want sex to be within marriage for the purpose of procreation exclusively. Well ... He's celibate???

Jan said...

Putin and irony...priceless.

I loved the Addams Family. They really had a better relationship than I've ever seen on TV.

FoxyMoron said...

Ear aches suck, hope you're feeling better.
Thanks for my Tuesday morning chuckle!

Shrinky said...

Don't forget to check that ear out of yours, when you see the doc.

We don't have baby showers over here - now I'm pissed off at all the free stuff I missed out on. If you don't want that rinestone t-shirt anymore, please can I have it?

Thanks for the funnies, and the not-so-funnies too, I always love coming in here.

more cowbell said...

oooh, how I've missed these. May have to steal one or two for ... that "other site".

jadedj said...

What Debra said...and...the grammar one. Priceless.