I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorable Monday




The Trojans play this coming weekend..I think the girls play the following weekend..I'm not sure..I'd love to go see them play, but 200plus miles round trip to Austin and $30 a game is not in my budget, plus I love listening to BJ call the game. Need to go today and see the traveling wall. Was going to do it this Saturday or Sunday but too fecking hot..will try to go in the morning..it's cooler..I have been soooo lazy. I got to see Olivia Friday morning..It was so much fun. She's grown so much in a week..too fast..have a calm safe Memorial Day, and remember our vets.





























6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good time with the baby. It sucks that the game is so far away and cost so much! Thats crazy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yellow snow, hahahahahaha! And YDG, how could they possibly broadcast those games without your running email commentary? You MUST stay home, close to the computer!

Peggy said...

Lot of great ones today! I think President Obama should let you run his campaign! He would win for sure! :) Have a good day!

Nit Wit said...

I got a huge tax cut. All I had to do is become disabled by almost dieing. Now they want to take that too.

jadedj said...

I stole "Before you judge..."

Rox said...

John Mayer has a new song called "Something Like Olivia" and I think of you every time I listen to it (which is a lot!) :o)