I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

MISS OLIVIA

 There is an advertisement booklet that is put out in the grocery stores and gas stations and they are free and paid for by the advertisement of the ads...and the lady that took Olivia's baby pictures used one of the pictures of Olivia for her advert...I'll find one and print it up..to say that we are all proud is an understatement..
 this was taken after her first trip to the grocery store..which took Jenny said, for ever because people kept stopping her to look at Olivia and tell her how beautiful she is..
 I think Olivia looks like she's waiting for someone to answer the bell and bring her something..ha..
they put her to bed on her back and the next morning she was on her belly and guess she slept like that for a while cause she has a swollen eye from laying on it..I refer to this as her 'S'up'...picture..
Oh man..you think I'm bad now..wait till #2 Great Grandbaby gets here..ha..

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I can see why the photographer chose Olivia's portrait for her ad -- just ADORABLE! She really is the most photogenic little baby!

Jan said...

I love seeing O's pictures even though I am envious that my babies are growing up to be teenagers. sniff

Rox said...

Grandies and great grandies are the best gift! Love her up!

Intense Guy said...

Looks like you are havin' fun!!!

She sure is "film worthy"!