I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, November 12, 2012

yup...it's Monday..



 I hope you guys know how much I love you ..or I would have folded my tent and moseyed off with the rest of the asses. have some recent pictures of babys..
Friday Barbara took me to dinner for my birthday and got me a box of Tabu talc powder..now I can Tabu both of my asses.. Some one sent me $50 anonymously..I think it was the West Virginia girls and Anissa stuck it in my door...Who ever did it..I am very grateful..now I'm going to get my hair cut..hot damn. Plus my granddaughters are throwing me a birthday party tomorrow..my son might actually show up...but I'm not holding my breath...hope you had a great weekend.









































7 comments:

Peggy said...

Great bunch of good ones this morning! I liked the Dan Scaggs quote and I agree with him. Still smiling at all the Obama wins stuff! The Rachael Maddow quote is going down as one of my all time best. BTW, the 16 minute video in which she says all this is excellent. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#49736294 LOVED the text from Michael about gay marriage and marijuana and the grammar nut job is going to by FB page! Thanks!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, happy birthday, YDG! Another year more fabulous! Glad to hear you've been "Putin on the Ritz" -- just like my fave one on this post says!

MarkD60 said...

Holiday here!
Congrats to yer Cowboys.

Unknown said...

great job, you are a daily staple

Jan said...

W and Putin together at Hooters. That is a hoot.

Happy birthday and many more

Mr. Charleston said...

Good ones Granny.

jadedj said...

Hot damn...got some for FB and got some for my blog. What else could I wish for ;-)