I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to all..........

 Thom and Miss Abby who turned 3 months yesterday.
 we had a wonderful time and absolutely great food..I made home made marshmallows and dipped them in Chocolate and made home made crackerjacks and they were both a big hit..but think Jason really loved the crackerjacks...he was making nom nom noises..ha..plus I made home made salsa too. Thom and Candy are leaving tomorrow and going to San Diego to see Baylor play in Bowl Game..so cool.
 Thom keeps telling Olivia to' don't eat your cousin.'
 Jenny said the little red flower in her hair had glitter on it and when she took her out of the car she had the bow in her mouth and all the glitter was gone..So we're all looking for 'vampire poop.'
 My beautiful daughter in law..who had every kind of Santa hat you could think of..I refused to wear one. What? And cover up my new haircut and dye job? ha

 She makes a new laugh..sounds like the wicked witch in Sleeping Beauty.

 Thom and his wife and Olivia, who loves her Nana..
 serious work unwrapping gifts..
 They had a book made of Abby, with all of the pictures they had taken of her..I'm stealing it.

 My shock and amazement when I realize I have a Kitchen Aid..Holyshit.

 These are the little sleepers I got at village shoppe..need to get a picture of Abby in hers.
 She's learned to make the fake...'oh wow, this is terrific,'...look..haha

11 comments:

Jan said...

Cute pictures including that sexy blonde bombshell.

Merry Christmas from all of us.

Grandma K said...

Merry Christmas! Love your hair, it looks great. Congratulations on the Kitchenaid. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more!

As usual, thanks for the pictures. Plus I think I want your .

Debra She Who Seeks said...

A Kitchen Aid -- what a perfect gift for you, with all the baking you do! And wonderful Xmas photos of everyone, especially the adorable GGs!

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you and a blessed Yule season.

yellowdoggranny said...

can't wait to use the kitchenaid to make my bread..hot dang..have some more pics to put up from today...soooo cute.

Willym said...

okay "SQUEEEE" to every one of those photos - every one of them made me smile... you are lucky but then luck goes both ways and so are they.... big bunch of hugs...

yellowdoggranny said...

I have never got such a positive reaction to my hair before..My oldest granddaughter was just raving about it, plus I've lost 16 pounds ..she kept saying have you got a boyfriend? I said no but if I look as good as you say I might get laid..everyone did the lalalalal we can't hear you ..ha..
hope everyone's christmas was as good as mine.

yellowdoggranny said...

oh man, it was great..and I love these baby's sooo much...

Ol'Buzzard said...

Looks like you had a great holiday - and best wishes from Maine.
What's a kitchenaid?
the Ol'Buzzard

MarkD60 said...

It would be nice to spend time with all those babies! (Then go home and leave them whit their Mommies!)

Intense Guy said...

A beautiful family all around.

:)

Love the huge smiles on the little ones!