I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, July 08, 2013

A DAY AT THOM'S IN THE POOL

 Abby found her 'ham button.'...she was absolutely hysterical yesterday. She  discovered the 'holy shit' face. Candy would bounce her up and down and she'd splash water all over the place and then when Candy would stop she'd point her finger and give the shocked and awe face..the first time she did it I think she was excited about the clouds(they were Texas beautiful) and then we all laughed at the expression she made and then she did it all the time..pointing at different things or just doing the face. I'm telling you we were all laughing hysterically..she was so damn funny..I thought she would wear her self out as we were all in the pool for hours but Jamie said she was so wound up she was up till 9:30...
 if you look closely to the right top she's getting her 3rd tooth..

 I never go out in the sun unless covered because I blister and I had forgotten how white I am..especially to Thom and Candy who are in pool every day..and everyone goes to tanning booths..'cept me..
 GASP....WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?






 I look like a ghost I swear..and Thom is soo tanned.

8 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

if you click on pictures they will enlarge so you can see them better.

Anonymous said...

There was a time when i thought a tan was beautiful. Now I stay out of the sun and slather with sunblock. Why did I thing it was beautiful?

Anonymous said...

You're as white as a Canerdian in March! Lol!!!!!

That baby is so beautiful, she's just delicious.

Stay cool!

FoxyMoron said...

Wonderful photos, what a gorgeous little girl. Love that pool.

MarkD60 said...

Fun poolday!

Intense Guy said...

She sure is a sweet girl!

Goodness... You are white...

and maybe skin cancer and wrinkle-free...

Ol'Buzzard said...

Is there a proud granny here?
the Ol'Buzzard

yellowdoggranny said...

I used to be so dark I looked like an indian..both kinds..but everyone in my family died of some kind of cancer and it all started out with skin cancer..so I'm proud of my white cancer feee body..