I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

AI'S TOKIO STORE IN TOKIO, TEXAS..CHILI COOK OFF..2 DAY EVENT.

if you click on the first 2 pictures, they will enlarge and you  cab see greater detail..nice people..really really nice people.
 See that nail in far left bottom? I swear every time I go in that place I trip over it. and the floor is up and down and creaky and I love it ...but it's hard to be sober when the floor is drunk.


 after the judging of the first 2 rounds it was really full..It was hard to take pictures and don't want to piss people off taking their picture..but will try to get more tomorrow..especially the bikes..some beauty's..Trying to talk Thom into bringing Candy out on his bike..I'm going back tomorrow for the last bit of judging..I think..I had a great time..everyone was friendly...I knew some of the people..but most of them are strangers to me..but they treated me like next door neighbor..was really cool...wore my Air Force T-shirt and hugged me some vets..I'm a brat so I have a big love for the vets..More pictures tomorrow..and the guy in the last picture is Al...

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like a real good time! Plus chili so how awesome is that?

jadedj said...

A fartin' good time tonight in Tokio, I'm thinking.

Rubye Jack said...

That's a lot of bikes. I love chili cook offs.

yellowdoggranny said...

these are not your hell's angels or bandido's..they are everyday good people..a lot of vets..they donate to everything they can for West.

Intense Guy said...

It looks a little chilly over there in Chili land!

Hard to ride a bike in that weather.