I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

due to uncontrollable conditions ...Friday posts is postponed.

I have the sit down defecate  jump up spin around regurgitate  blues.
.
 the culprit. but she was way to sick to go to day care and Jamie could not miss her lab and test.I told her to look at fine print on bottom of grannie contract, those are the rules. 
poor Jamie feels guilty cause I got sick. But had to be done, she made a 90 on the test, and I think Abby is getting a little better.. If I feel better I'll do Friday's on Saturday.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Aren't you THE BEST for taking a hit for the team!! Feel better soon, YDG.

Unknown said...

Sorry you're sick. Sit on the can with the garbage pot in front of you LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I hope someone brings you ginger ale and soda crackers! Feel better soon sweetie! #bestgrandmaever

Intense Guy said...

Well, you did want them to share... didn't ya? :) I hope you are feeling MUCH better today!