I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 26, 2015

WEST, TEXAS PARADE FOR STATE CHAMP'S AND QUINTON DANCER.


What am amazing time I had in West, tonight. Thank you all so much for welcoming News 10 to YOUR town and putting on such a great welcome for us and the celebration of West X-cellence. What I've posted here is every element of our LIVE coverage, starting with the top of the 6 pm newscast, with the great Rusty Garrett and me, along with Coach Cory B. & those gorgeous West cheerleaders. This also includes John Carroll's piece on the town's recovery from the tragedy of April 17, 2013.....more from Rusty during weather, including an interview with Quentin Dancer's family....and finally, our sportscast, with the entire baseball team. Thank you to Mayor Tommy Muska, everyone named Sykora and really, everyone that turned out tonight. I was in a ton of X pictures....and i'll get them posted and use them on the air, right after Rusty's weather...in the days to come. I've been in local TV a long, long time and I've done a thousand live broadcasts. Tonight was one of my all-time faves. Thanks again. Hope to see you at 10:20. Ed.
Posted by Ed Sorensen KWTX on Thursday, 25 June 2015

dang...video didn't show. 

1 comment:

Intense Guy said...

Go to to
http://www.kwtx.com/_254sports/home

Then click on the videos on the right margin.

:) Yehaw!