I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, May 23, 2016

LYNNSTAR CABLE AND INTERNET SUCKS BITES AND BLOWS..and the people that owed it

I'm so pissed I'm left handed...my crappier than usual internet and cable company went tits up...3 days before they even let us know..so I'm without tv and internet service..I used hotspot on my phone before I realized that we didn't have unlimited data on our phone plan and used up all my data..I think my son is off somewhere having a stroke..sigh*...so !..that's why there was no Monday's post today...but I'm at the library(thank the Goddess for our library) and fixing to put one up..
I'm going to try and get earthlink for the house for internet....cost me a arm and a tit but I have to have internet...speaking of tits I had my mammogram done today...and a bone density test too.. 
once I get internet I can watch tv on my roku..have netflix and hulu and going to get Amazon too..but the house is sooo quiet..but the good thing is I've read 6 books in as many days..
ok..I'm off here so I can do your fucking Monday post..hope you fuckers appreciate it..

2 comments:

Jan said...

I lost my ISP a year or so ago, but at least we got months of notice. 3 DAYS??!!

Intense Guy said...

I agree with Billy!