I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Jamie Denise Brown is a RN

 this is when she got her degree..

 my son took us all out to dinner for her celebration..Jennifer is so proud of her sister..she's almost done with getting her BA in business.
 Candy's son Jeff..my buddy..my grandson...none of that step shit for me.
 Candy...very proud..
 I didn't get her flowers..I got a beautiful frame with a cross on it and a picture of Jamie and her mom cheek to cheek in it..said to make sure she knew her mom was with her.
 Abby was so proud of her mom..she said she wants to be a Dr. so she can make lots of money and tell her mom what to do.
 Thom was soo proud of his daughter...
Abby trying on the hat...
 all the hats were decorated..we alllll loved this ..
 so proud of their girl.
 Jamie's new beau...he's really sweet and a good guy and loves Abby. of course loves him too..but Abby loves everybody..haha
and the proud Granny..I think I was trying to keep from crying..

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats to Jamie! Well done! May she have a long and fulfilling career!

yellowdoggranny said...

we're all so proud of her..just wish her mom could have been here for it..sigh*

Willym said...

Congratulations Jamie - a great achievement. Here's to long and wonderful career.

yellowdoggranny said...

thanks Willym..

Intense Guy said...

With a nurse that good looking - it's almost worth getting sick.

yellowdoggranny said...

yup..she's a beauty..and smart.